Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Possessed of an acute sense of smell & a curious nature so no matter what city he goes to he always ends up in chinatown.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Paul is seriously out of control.
So lets just say that tonight i had a big date. There was this lady that I met about a week ago while I was out on the town. We hung out some that night...exchanged numbers, etc. So tonight we had our first official "date" I am all pumped up. Ready to go have a good time. Got some nice clothes on. blah blah. I head on out the door with a little extra skip to my walk. Im in a good mood.
I approach my car.....and then just about faint when I see what happend. My car has been egged....and when i say "egged" i mean about 6 dozen eggs (and shells) broken all over it.
Then on the windshield, written in ketchup, it says, "hey dan, pay your fucking library fines, sincerely Paul "your worst italian nightmare" mannone.
I about shit my pants. both with suprise and anger. so i asked Rick if i could borrow his car....he was very sympathetic and happily help me out. I went about my date....which was rather wonderful despite the preceding events. (it was a good conversation piece though)
now i deffinately owe paul some ass kicking.

OFFICIAL WARNING:
IM GONNA TAZER YOU, PAUL "YOUR WORST ITALIAN NIGHTMARE" MANNONE.

i need to go buy a tazer. thank god for walmart.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You win the pillow

6:10 AM  
Blogger drew said...

Have you guys read this?


"Tom Hanks is so goddam awesome (Please, Please, forgive the cuss)."

(sigh). what?! is this a forgivable offense? i just don't know. i can forgive the fact that the cuss is mispelled. and it's no secret that, in recent years, the offender has loosened his tie in all areas once considered sinful (alcohol consumption, swearing, etc.) but is it appropriate for a man who just finished a year-long tour de god to be using the tour's sponsor's name in vain? i'm not trying to be a jerk here. because holding people to stupid standards is so high school. but the people i know who love god, even those who cuss, would be hard-pressed to use the big guy's name as a cuss. but this? this cannot stand. what if others from the offender's tour saw this? isn't this grounds for, for, something?

please advise.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Drew - putting it up on "Goodgame" is one thing, but putting it up on "Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax..." is another. You've gone too far. You should kick his goddamn ass for not even spelling it correctly. Be God's righteous vengeance. If you're gonna swear spell check first or get your teeth kicked in by Saxby.

Paul - What does "you win the pillow" mean?

Dan - That is the funniest prank I have ever heard. You must think long and hard to top that one, because that is fucking hilarious. Tazering is not that painful, it's annoying.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

For anyone that doesn't realize, I don't "prank" people, but Dan does come up with elaborate stories quite a bit. Also, you win the pillow is obviously from Bio-Dome.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home