Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Possessed of an acute sense of smell & a curious nature so no matter what city he goes to he always ends up in chinatown.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Google shall indeed take over the world. Its only a matter of time. I read recently that they are working on a plan to provide the country with free WiFi. That is a bit crazy, but if they (can) pull it off, more power to them and the add agencys that pay them. The amount of new tools available at google.com these days is rather amazing too. There are some smart people that work for that company.

Paul "im italian" mannone has been foxing me (and his new juicer) all weekend.
where did he go? Paul?
Lets weigh our options.....

  • sitting in his apartment with Sarah
  • standing in his apartment with Sarah
  • laying down in his aparment with Sarah
  • All three of those plus not using the Juicer (with Sarah)
Well Paul. I hope its everything you imagined it to be. All I wanted to do was see you this weekend. It has been confirmed, I do indeed live in the Fox Valley.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

And I did use my juicer. So there.

6:03 PM  
Blogger DannnnnMCMAhonnnnnnn said...

By saying Fox Valley, i was refering to getting Foxed...and it must happen more often here. Thats why its named that. Obviously. You dont see foxes running around everywhere, do you? I mean. They should just names it "Get Foxed Nalley"
man. But that idea must have gotten foxed.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home