Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Possessed of an acute sense of smell & a curious nature so no matter what city he goes to he always ends up in chinatown.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

I must say that I am very excited for tomorrow because the new Black Rebel Motorcycle Club record comes out. This is a band that intrigues me for several reasons. The first record of theirs I heard was titled B.R.M.C and it was really good....very dark and fuzzed out rock record that would just hypnotize me when I listened to it. That record was released in 2001 and I haven't heard much from or about them since. There was one point where MTV tried to interview them....they were outside behind some building or something and the band just completely ignored the guy who was trying to interview them. Didnt answer one of the questions. It was rather funny. This new album that comes out tomorrow is called "Howl" and you can listen to the whole thing on their website (www.blackrebelmotorcycleclub.com/howl)
It is dark...but has more of an old singer/songwriter/blues/gospel thing going on.
Tomorrow I shall purchase.
Now I shall shower.

1 Comments:

Blogger AMGL said...

Um, I totally love them!!! Buying the CD.. WITH OUT A DOUBT.


ash

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home