Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Possessed of an acute sense of smell & a curious nature so no matter what city he goes to he always ends up in chinatown.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Monday, August 29, 2005

On Saturday I drove BMWs for 5 hours with my friend Luke. Driving BMWs is one of my favorite all time things to do. It was for the Susan G. Komen breast cancer foundation. Those of you who think you may enjoy the same thing you should check the link out and see when the tour comes to your area.
We had a show that night in town and our parterns in crime from rockford came up and played with us. www.hmslive.com

Today I changed the comment settings on the getfoxed blog to try and get rid of the spammers. They were getting a bit out of control. I admire the persistance though.

It also seems Rachel is doing well at school. She sent me some pictures of her dorm and her room mate last night. Here is one:




I shall litter this thing with pictures after this coming weekend. buckle up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home